Mohiomap allows you to visualize your data from Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box accounts in order to explore relationships and form insights and understanding of your Cloud data. To begin, you will need to sign up for an account.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Go to the Mohiomap website: www.moh.io
2. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the top right of the page, highlighted green, then fill in your personal details (i.e. name, email address, and password) and click ‘Create My Account’.
3. We will send an email with an account confirmation link that you will need to click to validate your registration.
4. Once your registration is validated, you will be taken to the Mohiomap website. A dialogue box will appear to prompt you to login to Mohiomap.
You might also be interested in knowing how you can login in the future.
Next, let’s find out how you can login to your Mohiomap account.
1. Go to the Mohiomap site (i.e. www.moh.io)
2. Click the 'Log In' button at the top of the screen to show the log in dialogue box. Fill in your Mohiomap account credentials and click 'Let's get Started'.
3. Once successfully signed in, you are able to connect to the Cloud platform of your choice and then you are directed to your personal Mohiomap page.
Congratulations, you've successfully signed up and logged in to Mohiomap!