Our new feature - bookmarking maps - allows you to return to previously saved maps to help you with getting on with your work much quicker!
You’ll notice when you login for the first time, your new dashboard will tell you you have no maps bookmarked and where to find the bookmark icon. With this new feature you can bookmark your favourite platform helping you navigate back to it even quicker.
How do I bookmark my maps?
1 - Click on the bookmark icon to save your map
2. Give it a name so you’ll remember what it’s about for future reference
3. Then click ‘Bookmark’
4. It should now appear in your bookmarked maps area as shown here:
How do I remove any of my bookmarked maps?
If you don’t need a bookmarked map anymore, you can just as easily delete it:
1. In the bookmarked maps section, click on the expand trashcan in the bottom right of your chosen bookmarked Map (this will appear when your cursor hovers over the bookmark)
3. Confirm that you indeed want to delete it
4. The bookmarked Map has now been deleted
Want to update your Bookmarked Map?
With your updated Bookmark open, click on the Gold star in the top right corner. Then click Update.
You should then have the following notification pop up in the bottom left corner to confirm that the changes have been made.
Note: If you want to change the name of the bookmark, it will save as a brand new bookmark so please follow the delete steps noted earlier in the article so you don't have any doubleups.